- Extra wide 5 inch strength training belt with 3 inch support strap provides maximum lower back and abdominal support for heavier lifts
- Thick, flexible ultra-light closed cell foam provides maximum comfort and maintains muscle warmth
- Heavy gauge steel roller buckle makes tensioning simple and easy; plush tricot lining is comfortable against skin
- Durable abrasion resistant fabric flame laminated directly to foam core to prevent fraying and pilling
- Measure around the waist between the hips and the ribs to determine proper size: S (24-29 inches), M (29-33 inches), L (33-37 inches), XL (37-42 inches)
USD 21.99 (aprox.)
Harbinger’s 5-Inch Foam Core Belt is for serious weightlifters needing back support. The Harbinger Foam Core weightlifting belt features an extra wide 5-inch closed cell foam belt with a 3-inch support strap overlay for maximum lower back and abdominal protection during heavy lifting. The flexible but lightweight foam core surrounded by abrasion-resistant nylon supports the back while maintaining muscle warmth. The heavy gauge steel roller buckle makes tensioning easy, and the plush tricot lining is comfortable against the skin. Like all Harbinger products, the 5-Inch Foam Core Weightlifting Belt comes with a 90-day manufacturer’s warranty. Harbinger 5-Inch Foam Core Weightlifting Belts are available in four sizes, each designed to fit a range of waist measurements. It is important to measure correctly when selecting a weightlifting belt; do not use pant size. Measure around the waist between the hips and the ribs, starting and stopping at the belly button. Small fits 24-29 inches, Medium fits 29-33 inches, Large fits 33-37 inches, and Extra-large fits 37-42 inches. Belts are designed to be worn tightly around the natural waist for support and stabilization.